View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #7
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Thanks for posting this! Don't think I can look again right now, but I hope all that have never seen the videos of Puppymill abuse, look and learn. I had heard the term puppymill before I came to Yorkietalk. Thought -- how cruel that dogs are kept caged and have to have a lot of litters. That is about all I knew. The REAL cruelty was beyond my comprehension. If I had not seen the videos, I would never have understood just how low human beings would sink in the mistreatment of innocent animals.

It really opened my eyes to the abuse that is rampant. Made me realize that not only would I never buy a pet store dog, but I would not give one cent to a pet store that sells dogs and/or cats. Not for food, toys, or any supplies. It also made me realize I needed to help when I could and contribute to rescue efforts. I have written a lot of letters and emails in support of stronger legislation to punish these abusers and help end further abuse. We all need to help in any way we can and boycotting the puppymills and anyone who does business with them is a good first step.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!