View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 08:51 AM   #24
dandydaniel
Yorkie Talker

So another update.. I gave her a call like 20 minutes ago to politely just ask for Lola's "German" AKC Registration papers (which she said takes 3-4 months to get here from D.O.B.). And then immediately she goes "oh no, you can't come to pick up the papers.. I just had a puppy brought to me yesterday by some owners who couldn't care for it anymore and it had full blow parvo and now my entire house is infested with parvo". Which makes it even more blatant that she is just nonsense. I really should have recorded the phone call because she slipped up in so many different areas. Eventually, the conversation ended on her saying she does not want to speak to me again (because I literally was having her EAT her words with her stupidity and for her to try and play me as some dumb fool) and that she would mail the registration papers when she gets them. This is entirely just shady business and I'm stumped. We already invested a hefty amount into the vet bill and if we are to pursue this legally it would probably outweigh the financial benefits but at this point its almost like I just want these types of people to not exist in the puppy "breeding" world if thats what you can even call what she's doing as breeding.. An absolute shame that our society continues to grow with less and less integrity.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!