View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 11:27 PM   #17
dandydaniel
Yorkie Talker

So after speaking to the breeder over the phone she sent this facebook message to my younger sister (she has a facebook page for her "ranch". and by this time, i'm going to let the cat out of the bag and tell you all that the breeders name is Kelly Collier and she runs Collier Ranch Yorkies here in Northern California [408 Area code to be exact]. Here is her facebook page.. Login | Facebook

and here is the content of the message.. seems like a purely scare tactic.

"Lola- Was beautiful and completely vet checked before I sold her. I have records. I will if taken to court have the right to request the return of the dog . This is usual and ordinary. I extend this offer now and will by law request the return of the dog within 24 hrs. to myself .So sorry you feel I sold you a bad dog. I did not. If your vet was doing his job correctly he would have done a very common stool sample and put your puppy on a parasite control program and this issue would have never flared up. In yrs of raising dogs this is the very first time I have ever heard of a vet forgetting to do a stool sample or using the excuse that her shots were not finished.

Please return the dog to me if you further refuse to accept this is your vets mistake. KC"

this lady is really starting to press my buttons.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!