View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #10
breezylover328
Yorkie Yakker

she's gone.. i feel like i let her down.. the vet said she probably had some sort of cancer since about a year ago she devolped a lump on her foot which they said was cancerous so they removed it. but he belived it spread. i feel like such a bad pet owner. like if i dont have the money for chemo then i shouldnt own a pet. but anyway. she is in kittty heaven now. i was literally crying my heart out and sobbing as i walked out of the vet. as i walked out and saw the other pet owners all i thought in my head was "remember the memories because one day you will have to be in my shoes". my little brother and sister didnt take it to well. we told them that ady is in kitty heaven and if you want to draw her pictures or write a note to her that she can read it from heaven.
i already notice my yorkie looking for her.. they didnt get along very well but they could be in the same room without ripping each others head off. but i truely think they were just like brother and sister.
oh i miss her so much.. she was with me through abusive step parents, bad boyfriends, everything. and i really feel like i let her down.
she was throwing up non stop. even when she didnt have anything in her stomach she still tried to throw up.
letting her go was by far the hardest thing i ever had to do. she didnt fight it, she just let go and was gone within 3 seconds of the injection as i cried into her face and promised to always think about her.
isjfsf now im crying. i just wanted to give you guys who were so helpful to me about what happened.
i just feel so bad and that i just let her go without a fight.. how horrible am i?
breezylover328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!