Thread: In walked Seth
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #8
Sterlingsmom
Yorkie Yakker

Default Seth

Hi Bo, It's good to talk to you, and everyone on here. How long does it take for the pain to lessen when you have to say goodbye to one so small? Ya know, this Seth guy is NOT a yorkie, I'm getting so tired of people abusing dogs. This poor guy has spent the last few months living in a crate. In fact, the same crate that he was flown here in from Kansas. I think he is a cross between a yorkie and a llasa. He does not know how to act like a dog. He's just a mess. I'm so tired, we spent the night on the floor again trying to get Seth to settle in and sleep. He finally went to sleep around 2am. He's been neutered, all his shots are up to date and he's been micro-chipped. The papers for the micro-chip have not been sent in yet with anyones address yet. Does anyone out there want a really cute 8 month old puppy? He's adorable! I don't think he is a fit here. Or maybe it's me, god, I hope its not me, but the rest of my little guys are just a mess, they are afraid of him yet try to bite him and then run. We aren't having fun here yet. My little kids loved Kia so much right off the bat, what are we doing wrong? Why won't they accept Seth?
Sterlingsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!