View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 04:31 PM   #13
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMWESS77 View Post
Hi. My name is Tiffany and I just got a 3 year old yorkie yesterday. When I went to get My lil Gracie she was matted and all dirty. I have cleaned her up and made her pretty now but I have a million questions. The woman said she bred Gracie and she MIGHT be due on the 28th of this month but Gracie doesnt seem to be pregnant. I do feel something fluttering in her tummy but she isnt fat{ really I can feel her bones!} and her nipples dont seem to have any milk.Im worried about her and want to make sure Im taking the best care of her I can. She has a vet appointment on the 26th.

Okay Tiffany post in the breeders section, but 28th is about11 days from now. You should take her into your vets NOW and get an Xray done to see if she is pregnant

if she is at this late date you will need to enlist your vet or your vet's recommendation to help you whelp these puppies.

Go to the breeders section there are permanent "stickies: that tell you about whelping boxes, whelping puddings ets.

I'm not sure why you bought a girl that Might be pregnant but you did and it is now your responsibility to care for her well being.

Your first order of business is to find out if she is pregnant ; and if so we shall do all we can to help guide you. But again I stress if she is pregnant you will need the help of a vet or if you could get a mentor the help of a mentor.

I certainly hope she is not pregnant and soon you can neuter her,
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!