View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
Therapy Yorkie
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself

Hi, I am new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tiffany Propst and I am a final year veterinary medicine student at the University of Missouri, Columbia. I own a 9 year old AKC female Yorkie named "Propst's Good Golly Miss Molly" (call name "Molly") who I have raised and trained myself. She has her AKC Canine Good Citizen certification and is a Certified Therapy Dog. She gained certification through a program created at the Vet School called "P.A.L.S." or "Pet Assisted Love and Support". I take her to a local nursing home where she is much loved. She is a fantastic little dog (the best I have ever owned, and my first yorkie). I am joining this site primarily because I am looking to find another AKC registered Yorkie female puppy and I saw that your forum contains listings for Yorkies for sale. Obviously I am very interested in getting a HEALTHY puppy, so I am searching where I can to find one. I am also interested in talking to others about their Yorkies as I truly believe they are the best dogs ever!

Can't wait to talk to you all!
Therapy Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!