View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 05:09 AM   #9
Tnyorkiemom
Smokey's Mommy!!

my Smokey was hiking his leg at 14 weeks.........i have one female that hikes her leg...............i have seen puppies as young as 8 weeks hike their legs.........which by the way is the cutest thing you have ever seen..........so i dont think there is a set age for sure...lol..........also....nuetering your dog will not stop it for sure............some will ...........some wont.............some it dont even slow down.............if you have a male that marks outside and not inside.........count yourself lucky...........Smokey will mark anything...........people............toys......... ..furniture...........you name it............he has to claim everything as his..............that is why he wears a belly band 24/7.............that way i dont have pee all over the place ..........good luck with your puppy.............in my opinion..........if you arent gonna breed him.........get him neutered now.....and invest in a couple of bellybands for when he is inside.............especially in a store or someone else's home........just cause he dont mark in your home..........dont mean he wouldnt in a stranger's home.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!