View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 11:39 PM   #10
SUKIGIRL10
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymae View Post
You say here that your pup came from a puppy store, do you mean pet store ?
FYI. if your puppy came from a pet store, you can bet she first came from a puppy mill. If so there is a Very good possibility that the papers have been falsified. As for letting an accidental pregnancy happen , It Is Your Responsibility to make Sure that Does Not happen. It is Never a good idea to breed a dog in her 1st heat as she is still just a baby at that point. Also shelters are FULL of mixed breed dogs that of witch most will die. Why would you risk adding to that ? or take away their chance at a home by letting an accident happen.

I am aware that there's a possibility that suki might have came from a puppy mill. Just because a puppy has come from a puppy mill does that mean were not suppose to show love & affection to them? I never thought that I would purchase a dog from a puppy store but one day before work I walked by their grand opening and met suki. I paid a couple visits to see her and fell in love..

I'm not saying that I'm going to allow an "accident" like that to happen. As I mentioned above Suki has several buddies and one of them happens to be a guy who's starting to hump. They're all around the same age.

I know that any future puppies that are at risk for a bad future is what you're worried about and I don't plan on making my dog into a puppy making machine. She's like my daughter and I would never whore her out to other male dogs.
SUKIGIRL10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!