View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 11:21 PM   #8
lillymae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKIGIRL10 View Post
Thank you =] When I was younger I use to love watching the gilmore girls after school but since I've been in college my t.v has been cut off. But when it was around yes I was! Why do you ask?

Suki came from a puppy store (>_<) I'm not a firm believer on puppy stores but it was near my work and I fell in love with her. I would visit her all the time on my way to work and I became attached to her.

Okay so her pedigree states that her family tree was full of tan/blk as well as gld/tan. No where on the family tree does it say silver/blk. =] So will she stay black and tan or will she turn to silver and blk. Should I purchase a new shampoo then?

I don't plan on breeding suki but the pomeranian is starting to (lack of a better word) hump everything in sight & I'm worried that he might impregnate her. As a precaution I would like to know what would happen if she were to get pregnant. =]

Thank you for replying. =]
You say here that your pup came from a puppy store, do you mean pet store ?
FYI. if your puppy came from a pet store, you can bet she first came from a puppy mill. If so there is a Very good possibility that the papers have been falsified. As for letting an accidental pregnancy happen , It Is Your Responsibility to make Sure that Does Not happen. It is Never a good idea to breed a dog in her 1st heat as she is still just a baby at that point. Also shelters are FULL of mixed breed dogs that of witch most will die. Why would you risk adding to that ? or take away their chance at a home by letting an accident happen.
lillymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!