View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 10:26 PM   #3
SUKIGIRL10
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
Welcome to yorkietalk!
Suki is super cute. By any chance, are you a Gilmore Girls fan? Where did she come from?
To answer your question about coat color, her coat breaking just means you've started on the exciting journey of seeing her transform into her adult coat. What it will be, you will need to have seen her parents, grandparents, and so on to make an educated guess as to what color she should end up being.
For #2, I have no idea. I guess it would depend on where she came from.
For #3, forgive me but I have to ask. If you were to breed her, what are your reasons for wanting to breed her? Do you know her pedigree? Her parents health background? There is a lot more to consider than just putting two dogs together.
Thank you =] When I was younger I use to love watching the gilmore girls after school but since I've been in college my t.v has been cut off. But when it was around yes I was! Why do you ask?

Suki came from a puppy store (>_<) I'm not a firm believer on puppy stores but it was near my work and I fell in love with her. I would visit her all the time on my way to work and I became attached to her.

Okay so her pedigree states that her family tree was full of tan/blk as well as gld/tan. No where on the family tree does it say silver/blk. =] So will she stay black and tan or will she turn to silver and blk. Should I purchase a new shampoo then?

I don't plan on breeding suki but the pomeranian is starting to (lack of a better word) hump everything in sight & I'm worried that he might impregnate her. As a precaution I would like to know what would happen if she were to get pregnant. =]

Thank you for replying. =]

Last edited by SUKIGIRL10; 07-09-2010 at 10:30 PM.
SUKIGIRL10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!