View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 11:33 AM   #11
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
I know what you mean. Kaji took himself for a walk once at around midnight with no id. I was panicking! I tried the break away collar and Kaji got it off. Maybe now that he's use to wearing a collar, he won't bother it???

You know what Ann, I think yorkies are crossed with ninjas. Kaji has this super secret ninja mode where he sneaks up on me. I only know he's there because of a yelp. He wears a bell too.
LOL --> "he took himself for a walk" -- ! You must have almost had a heart attack! Wylie sometimes has stealth mode too, but the other two are all ding-ding-ding-ding-ding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico29 View Post
Great website. Thanks for sharing the idea of ribbon-on-ribbon. What tags do they have on the collar? Do you keep some of the tags on the harness? Between the license, id and rabies I think he'd hate wearing all of them 24/7.
I just keep their ID tag on their collar and then I ordered extras for if we travel too (for harness or for their little bag). I have the rabies tags at home, but I don't put them on .

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!