Old 04-05-2010, 11:10 AM   #4
ArmaniMan
I ♥ Armani & Chloe
Donating Member

Your YorkieTalk username - ArmaniMan

Your Yorkie's Name - Armani

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Boy

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 2 years, 9 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) – Armani weighs 6 pounds, His neck is 8 inches, his waist is 11 inches, his length is 11 inches, and his chest is 12 inches.

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Usually I buy a small.

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style – Armani tries not to be picky but he does have MVD (a liver disease) and therefore treats really need to be low protein, we usually stick with something that is not meat based like Peanut Butter, sweet potato, Veggie or Cheese, sadly he does not like fruitables even though they would be perfect for him. He is also not allowed to have rawhide or greenies. He loves toys, anything that squeaks is especially fun. He will wear pretty much anything but he is ALL BOY… he prefers not to wear bows. He also likes beds, blankets, and anything else interesting that you can think of.

Yorkie's favorite colors – He likes most colors but his mommy thinks he looks good in teals, blues, greens, reds, and browns.

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) – NO! This is our very first.

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) –

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/my-...look-here.html

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/my-...okie2-bed.html

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat)

Armani (and I) are so excited to participate for the first time and I promise you we will be happy with anything we receive. We know we are a bit picky with treats and chews but that is only because of his health. The most important thing we want is for you to have a good time and have fun shopping for my little guy… don’t stress yourself out! If there is something special that you and your Yorkie like we would love to try it, if there is an item you just can’t live without maybe we don’t know what we are missing .

Armani & Chloe
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!