View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 08:38 AM   #52
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Okay.....I have some good news! Just talked with Linda and Baxter, and they have decided to offer wholesale prices (with $75 minimum purchase) to anyone here (that doesn't have a nearby retailer of ISB) that wants to buy their product.

It will work out better this way for everyone. If I would have sold the product to you, it wouldn't be at wholesale and the shipping would have been too expensive. Also, the $75 minimum is easily met with ordering just a few products (suggestions to follow). I told them honestly, I wasn't out to make any $$, I just wanted you all to have the products available to you at a reasonable price - so you could use them and get the same great results I get.

Some specific Yorkie product suggestions from Linda:

Purifying shampoo...every 6 weeks or so (I'm ordering this one)
Purifying Shampoo : Iv San Bernard (USA & Canada), Fine Italian Pet Grooming Products and Equipment

Pek .....can be used with each bath
PEK Conditionner : Iv San Bernard (USA & Canada), Fine Italian Pet Grooming Products and Equipment

Green apple shampoo and conditioner can be used with every bath (except when using the Purifying shampoo)
Green Apple Shampoo (Mela Verde) : Iv San Bernard (USA & Canada), Fine Italian Pet Grooming Products and Equipment

PH Balance: Revitalizes the coat...great for skin conditions (I'm ordering for rescues that so often have skin conditions)
PH Balance : Iv San Bernard (USA & Canada), Fine Italian Pet Grooming Products and Equipment

For those that show Linda has other recommendations, especially to use before a show, like the Color Reinforcer, the Atami Line and the White Musk.

Also, she recommends trying their ear and eye cleansers. The eye cleanser is good for eye stains.

I've mentioned other shampoos you have will work, but after talking to Linda I think we'll get better results if we use their shampoos also. Especially the purifying shampoo (taken from their site) Its deep penetrating formula detoxifies the skin while gently cleansing and nourishing. Greatly increases the coat’s ability to absorb balsam and pigments. Brings the coat back to a neutral state. So therapeutic that the dogs completely relax..even fall asleep! Wonderful for elderly or stressed dogs. Incredible results that everyone will notice. Helps complete a perfect day at the spa.

So, I'm going to try the Purifying shampoo and the PH Balance.....I'll let you all know my results with those products. I've tried the Atami PH Equalizer and love it, also the Maracuja shampoo and PEK Maracuja...and of course loved them both!

Sorry, it's taken this long to work things out but I wanted to get the best deal for you all....and I think this will be!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!