View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 09:22 AM   #6
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdustmops View Post
These people lived in a trailer park and no one did anything for how long? These animals had to live on top of each other to even stay warm...I hope they throw the book at this woman...I also would love to know who bought dogs from her and thought it was okay...cheap dogs...not their problem how they are raised...
I AGREE ! HOW COME NO ONE DID SOMETHING SOONER ? People HAD to know this was going on ! man that made me ill.

Those poor things - I wonder how long that was going on and if she'll just go do it again They need to find out if she has OTHER properties and throw the book at her.

The sheriff didn't even get it straight - 'designer lap dogs' ? That makes it sound like they were something special ! They are ABUSED NEGLECTED TORTURED dogs - nothing 'designer' about that ...I'm really starting to hate that word/term

grrrrrr- Those poor poor dogs. How cold and scared they must have been and hurt too ? It makes me sick reading things like this - just sick

Just a note - SHE WAS SELLING ONLINE ....another example of why people can buy pets on the net and never really know the true story. A very very sad example but still.....

Last edited by red98vett; 02-13-2010 at 09:24 AM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!