View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 01:28 PM   #7
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Oh you poor thing - it sounded like YOU were the team player and not them !! You ran out to get the cake - you did the prep work and YOU tried to track down the rest of your co-workers - what on earth is wrong with THAT ? I think you went out of your way to try to have a nice party !

As far as being 40 and not caring ? I think I care MORE what people think than I did when I was in my 20's...back then.... I went my own way and didn't give a hoot what ANYONE thought -

Now...I try to please way more people and Know I can't... but I try. I am way more sensitive than I was back then and to tell you the truth - getting older SUCKS ! lol

I think you need to kick that co-worker to the curb - just do your work and don't worry about her - many people find it amusing to be mysterious and if she can't tell you to your face what her problem is - then DON'T WORRY about it - it is HER problem

Sorry that all happened to you - it sounds like you sure didn't deserve it - if anything... they all should have been THANKING you !
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!