View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 05:54 AM   #8
tinkie
Yorkie Talker

Sad for the owners. How dare the police take their dogs? I would be livid if such a thing happened to me.

As there was no conclusive evidence of physical abuse by either party, I feel the cops were trying to teach this couple a lesson by making it harder for them to get out (Both in jail thus harder for one spouse to bail the other one out.) Take the dogs and make them possibly have to pay to get all 6 out of the humane society after paying bail for two people. Fine for being over the limit, too. Possibly the cop might get lucky and the owners might not be able to come up with the money to get the dogs after paying bail leaving six beautiful Yorkies up for adoption. It would have been much easier to have one of the two go to a friend's house for the remainder of the night.

Lesson learned: Never let the police inside your home. If they knock on your door, go out the back, locking the door behind you, and meet them out front making them show a warrant. Make sure your animals are secured inside.
tinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!