View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 04:57 PM   #8
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmyyorkie22 View Post
I wanted to reply to this because I own a pit bull along with 2 yorkies. First let me say that my male Pit bull is 2 years old. He is Fixed. My yorkies are 2, male and female. My pit bull is a Game bred pit bull, I had to put alot of time in to make sure this dog knew discipline. Before he got fixed he had an attitude on him and he thought he was boss. With alot of work, time, and reassurance, Vinny (the pit bull) is a happy well balanced dog. Yes I know what he is capable of. I know that in a blink of an eye he could kill my yorkies, and or someone. I socialized him with people and all animals. Vinny gets along with everyone and everything. I hate to see stories like this because these dogs truely are smart and loveable. I have to blame the owner on this one. puppies need supervision at all times. It's sad, but I blame him/or her. Blame the deed, not the breed.
Um~did you read what was said in this thread? No one was blaming the puppy for what happened. The parents are totally to blame for what happened to this baby. Good for you for rescuing your pit Vinny and rehabilitating him. If it were not for experienced people willing to take in dogs like him he would have been PTS. It is just a shame to see any dog euthanized because of dog fighting.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!