View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 07:40 AM   #5
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalina82 View Post
The 4 month old baby was sleeping alone on a pull out couch bed while the parents were sleeping IN THE SAME ROOM on another couch. They were literally feet away from the baby when this happened. What was the dad doing during this time. it says nothing about him. the mom was sleeping because of the medication but it says nothing about the dads state of mind.

the owner of the puppy went to jail because of gun possession i believe.

The video in the first post i made is not visually graphic. It has the news reporters going over the 911 call and shows the pit puppy on a leash playing in the background just so everyone can see that the pit was really a baby and just being a puppy.

none of the links show pictures of the baby or his toes thankfully
Of course I couldn't resist looking at the video and the stories It's isn't graphic at all. The articles give much more information about what happened and that they have been charged with felony child neglect.

The father was sleeping on the couch next to the mother in the "run down filthy trailer" that they all lived in while their other 2 children slept in another room. I think that information was in one of the articles in your second post. He didn't hear the baby either.

The owner of the puppy was back in jail because of a PAROLE violation for get this~handgun possession by a felon and discharge of a gun within 500 ft of a residence!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!