View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Default [NEWS] Puppy chews off baby's toes *GRAPHIC*

I just found this article/video about a 12 week old pit bull puppy that ate off a 4 month old babies toes.

If you click on the first video entitled 9-1-1 Call In Dog Chewing Baby's Toes Case you'll see the news clip. they don't show anything graphic but i wanted to put that in the title since it involves a baby and it might be upsetting to some people.

The video shows this little pit puppy playing on the lawn and having a good time. Clearly this is not a vicious dog, hell its a baby.

the mother is on prescription medication and was SLEEPING during the time the toes were eaten. Who can sleep through a screaming baby and where was the father?? They say they didn't notice until the next morning for real?

Oh, and the puppy is not theirs. They are watching it for a friend who JUST WENT TO JAIL. Seriously some people should not breed, NOR have dogs (let alone a pit bull).

Ugh this just makes me so angry. the child now might lose his foot and he's only 4 months old. All the blame lays on the parents. A highly medicated mother left a baby in the reach of a puppy. Where was this baby sleeping so that the puppy was able to get to his feet? why wasn't he in a crib or bassinet? there are so many things wrong with these parents....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!