Thread: I'm SICK
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 06:14 AM   #5
yorkieangel
Rescue Angel

Half the people that come to me are looking for a DEAL not a dog and I have to wed them ot. the latest is tickinng me off. She was tirned down so SUDDENLY I get a sappy email from another lady who HAPPENS to also live very close and wants a dog. So right away i am suspicious because her email says TOO MUCH. You know... Information she has that she shouldn't if she never talked to or emailed me before. So I ignore this ladies email thinking it probably is just the same lady or one of her friends....
So then after ignoring the sappy ladies email .... 1 day later I get an email from the first turned down lady saying she guesses the dog she wanted is gone by now since I didn't bring her the dog. This was after I had just emailed the sappy number two lady saying the dog wa adopted already.

So you guys probably can not follow that mixed up explanation but it's the best I can do

PS> This was all with the lady who wanted Miss Pee Pee Pants and had blew me off for a trip and then blew me off to get her nails done the second time!!!!

AND I ALSO FIND IT STRANGE... That lady number 2 was asking about me having YORKIES because the ad she responded to was from a site that said only about the one dog for adoption who is NOTHING like a Yorkie and I didn't mention any other dogs at all . Makes me wonder who is who and who is reading what where and then emailing and lying to me??????????
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!