View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 09:18 PM   #1
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Neighbor nightmare!

OMG, we have lived in our apartment for over a year now and this morning the old lady from next door stopped me (while i had my ARMS full of laundrey, and my dog is sitting in a HOT car), ok... so you can see my attitude alrleady right??? well she tells me "I just wanted to let you know that when you slam the door the whoel apartment complex can hear it and it is disturbing", she did it in this really anoyying whisper so that i had to strain to hear her, and i was nice and apologized and told her that when i have my arms full of laundrey i kick the door shut so the animals dont get out, she kept going on and on about how loud it is (liek i didnt get it the first time) and then she goes on to tell me that she hears it really late at night too i told her i come home around ten and dont go out again ever because i study, and she tells me about how she was hesitant to interfear because of the "situation" that my husband and i might be going through... i look completely dumbfounded and ask her what in the hell she is talking about and she goes on and on about how she thought that the slamming doors was becasue we were fighting and that my husband might have a temper and that she prayed for me three times a day blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
at the praying part i turned around and walked away and said "thank you" over my shoulder....

Ok, now here is the lowdown (which i didnt have time to relay to her because she was too busy telling me how horrible a husband i have ) our door STICKs so when you open it, yes,, it is a bit loud.... the late and night thing OBVIOUSLY isnt us (more likely OUR next door neighbor on the other side) we sort of have to ram our door to get it to open right (and we have lived hear a year and it has always been like this and have never recieved any complaints in teh past and we have talked to her on MANY occasions in passing)

I am truly annoyed, am i overreacting?????
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!