View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 08:04 AM   #2
pookiebear
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I watched this video in utter disblief. It is just too odd the way the mother and father are alleging that this happened. How can you not know this is going on if you are contientious about your 3 day old child's well being. I saw on the video that it was a large home, big dog etc. But, how could that dog even jump in the crib without waking that baby. I don't think he could have, someone had to hear the baby crying. Just suppose the 3 day old baby was upstairs in that large house they certainly would have had a baby monitor to hear the baby crying or possibly see the room on a tv monitor. Who puts a 3 day old baby upstairs away from them anyway? No one but negligent people. I can remember checking my children and grandchildren at that age many times while they were sleeping just to see if they were still breathing. The parents should be charged with felony criminal neglect or child abuse. It is their responsibility to make sure the baby is safe.Hopefully they won't make an impulsive decision and uthenize the dog, he should be rehomed. In my opinion this dog may not be the most culpable in this incident. I hope the baby will survive with no live long repercusions from the tragic tragic things that have happened.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!