View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 08:58 AM   #1
ralphier
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default [News] Humane Society rescues dogs from local FL. pet shop

I have been waiting for this. This place is where my Ralphie and Agnes came from. I bought Ralph here before I knew any better. He was very sick with several parasites (Giardia and coccidia to name a few) and kennel cough. I paid WAY too much money for him (even though to me he is worth a million times that). I fought hard to get some of my money back after I found out that they were well known for buying from puppy mills and had a class action lawsuit against them. They kept changing their name so I didn't know who they were until after I bought. They claim to be a group of "small breeders". Anyway, since Ralphie was so sick, they offered me a free puppy of my choice. I didn't want another one of their puppies but I saw my Agnes and fell in love. I viewed it as a rescue since I wasn't paying for her.

Well, they finally got shut down...here is the story: ( I will keep you updated once the pups are ready for adoption if anyone is interested).
Humane Society rescues dogs from local pet shop - Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Channel 7 News Fox WSVN-TV
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!