View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 04:42 AM   #10
Symph2001
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieOwned5 View Post
And, Let us Not even get started on Hotels that Won't allow small pets.... oh, heavens. drives me totally insane. we are actuall in a pet Free hotel tonight for the next 6 day because of this stupid rule... its costing a lot of money to board them, but what choice do you have None. The too have us right where they want us!!! My 2 furbutts would cause less mess than some of these wild a&& kids running around screaming in the hallway (in a pricey hotel, I might add). they are paper trained and sleep in a crate....urggggg... thanks I neede that!!!! Have a great night...

We've actually begun to find a lot more hotels that accept small dogs. We had to go to Chicago a few weeks ago for an emergency and found out that of the 2 hotels we could have stayed at one charged an massive fee while the upscale one charged nothing for pets and had a number of them staying there. Shereton Chicago Illinois Hotels: Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers Reservations at sheraton.com

So far we have 3 trips booked and all are in very nice hotels and none exceed a $25 deposit for pets. And recently we were informed that our time shares have begun accepting pets so looks like that Florida trip is going to cost a lot less.....
Symph2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!