View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 06:36 AM   #3
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by penpen7073 View Post
this is my first time to this web site ..can some one tell me how this works this is the first place to write a comment , i have a very small yorkie she is 5 month old now she is 2.8 pounds but a very picky eater she mite like something to day but tomorrow she wont have anything to do with it so feeding her is hard ..and she can do tricks and thats good but pot training has been real hard can someone give me some tip thanks by the way good morning i did find out how to put photo on go she her ...her name is sophie my name is penny thank for the help
Welcome to YT Penny! Well, you have posted on an existing thread. You need to start your own thread and introduce yourself and your girl. Here's how: Go to http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/ and choose which forum you want to post in. General is a great place to introduce yourself - but know this forum moves fast & it is easy for your post to get buried by other posters. If you have specific question about food, diet you may want to choose to post in Yorkie Health & Diet forum or for training questions you might want to post in Training forum.

To start your own post or thread, choose which forum you want to post in, then towards the upper part of the page on the left side of the screen, you will see a blue button that says "New Thread" - click on that & a new thread starts - you have to have a title & then just start writing. Let me know if you ned any other help.

Glad to have you on YT
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!