View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 07:40 AM   #11
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Omg Couple Accused Of Running Puppy Mill Speaks Out

Couple Accused Of Running Puppy Mill Speaks Out - Local News Story - KHBS NW Arkansas
watch the video - see & hear the couple - the woman calls herself more of a hoarder & says she has no idea how many dogs she had - she says they will get more animals

Couple Accused Of Running Puppy Mill Speaks Out

POSTED: 6:02 pm CDT April 2, 2009

PARIS, Ark. -- Sandra and Leonard Krupcznski are accused of running a puppy mill on their Paris property where the Logan County Sheriff's Department and the U.S. Humane Society seized more than 300 animals last Monday.

Officials said they found mostly dogs and also several horses. Humane Society workers said some of the dogs were underfed, never let out of their cages for exercise and forced to sleep in feces.

The Krupcznskis said the dogs were sometimes hard to maintain but not abused.

"I know we had too many dogs. I'm the first one to admit it. Those animals weren't abused not one bit. I loved them," said Sandra Krupcznski.

The Krupcznskis admitted some of the dogs were matted and needed their nails clipped but said they kept them healthy.

"We are thousands of dollars in debt buying those dogs food. They were well fed," said Krupczinski.

The U.S. Humane Society took all the animals to shelters across the country. They are in the process of being adopted out.

The Krupcznskis were not charged with animal cruelty because they signed the animals over to The U.S. Humane Society.
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!