View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 07:18 AM   #2
Little Ramsey
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love

I do agree that something needs to be done with the puppy mills. I, myself, had a dealing with a puppy mill. I had bought a yorkie from a puppy mill and didn't know it. He was very sick, and died 7 days after getting him. I never knew about puppy mills in doing this purchase. I was appalled after seeing where my yorkie came from. I really wanted a yorkie, but had no idea how to trust another breeder. What i did learn from the experience, was that these puppy mills are everywhere. The operators only care about money. I knew what kind of dog I wanted. After this experience I really researched breeders and what to look for. A good friend told me that most of the time, first time buyers don't come to him first, they get an education then come to him. I did get my yorkie and it really paid off to do my research. I now have the best little guy ever. His temperment, behavior and personality was by far what I wanted. he has truley been a blessing. I know there are great breeders out there, but if one hurries through a choice, without really thinking about it, they may regret it later. I learned the hardway. So please do research on your breeder before hand, so you can get the right furry friend.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!