View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 08:31 AM   #11
busterbrown1
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Wooooow!!

All this is just crazy. My wife and I are doing some research on another puppy mill in Missouri. When we bought a sick dog from there it concerned us. We fig that it could have just been one of those things that happens. The pet store paid us our money back but now I have been hearing of all kinds of folks that have bought sick puppys from this pet store. If we find enough evidence that they are running a mill and we are sure we will be reporting this place. I believe that we have no idea how many of these are around. I think everyone that wants to help in Missouri or anywhere in the country should do is find your local pet store and go in and check it out. If you can't find out where they are getting there pups from then try to do some research like get on topix.com and ask a simple question like " does anyone know anything about ____ pet store or who sells them there pups?". I bet you folks will reply and tell you all about it. I also bet that 90 percent if not more of the pet store are getting there pups from a puppymill. I can also bet you will get a great response from who purchased pups and what there experience was like. At that time you can take action by finding the address and checking them out.
busterbrown1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!