View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 06:29 PM   #8
YorkieLoverMI
Yorkie Yakker

Thank you for all of your help. I am going to go through, visit these sites, and sign up so I can do my part. It's horrible to see all these yorkies, let alone a hand full of other breeds being treated this way for some quick cash.

It's sick && I plan to do everything I can to help out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiesmiles View Post
There are several ways to get involved:

Check out: Stop Puppy Mills - you can take a pledge & sign up for email and/or text alerts. Learn a lot here.

Learn more at these sites too:
Puppymills - Information about puppy mills and how to shut them down.
United Against Puppy Mills

You can sign a petition here: Help Stop Puppy Mills!!! Petition

Also, there is a member that selling a storybook about a yorkie, with the profits going to help the 93 Yorkies that were rescued last week in Missouri - here's her thread http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...ml#post2477419

We have a "social group" here on YT that is against puppy mills - YAP or Yorkies Against Puppy Mills Club, you can sign up here: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/group.php?groupid=61 -- on the right hand side in the blue bar it should say join the group. Click there & then once you have joined, you will be connected to others passionate about this & we share a lot of info.

If you belong to Facebook or MySpace you can find stop puppy mill groups there too

Also, keep reading the News section here on YT - lots of info about mills. I've asked admin to start a forum where we could advocate and discuss events going on to protect dogs or raise money for rescues -- I would so like us to have this section, so we could communicate about what is going on.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!