View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 09:25 AM   #6
AvyQuinn
YT Addict

Angry Oh... and...

Oh, and as for the 'influenced by a violent video game thing...'

1.) That game they're talking about ISN'T for kids. The rating *specifically* states that. AO = ADULTS ONLY Grand Theft Auto (series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2.) The kids realistically must have been messed up to start with (potentally have mental issues) if they think this is an ok thing to do.

...which leads me to say:

3.) WHERE are the parents?! Did they just sit their kids down in front of the tele to shut them up? Have they explained to their kids (if they, the parents, CHOOSE to go against the ratings of the video game maker) that this game is NOT reality and they, in fact, can NOT do whatever they want (violent or not?) to whoever they want (animal, human, people's property). I hate it when people get on video games and blame them for a kid's bad behaviour! I grew up playing video games - albeit I didn't play violent ones until my late teens (cause it's not my thing) but the rating system is there for a reason. I'm sorry, but parents need to step up and make sure they KNOW what their kids are doing! Society is so lax and (many) parents aren't good ones and the kids are becoming damaged because of it.

Makes me wanna just ARGH! lol

Sorry. /rant off.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!