View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 06:44 AM   #13
princess chloe
Senior Yorkie Talker

I always went into Berlin Pets in amish country here in Ohio. It never crossed my mind that these pups were from a mill!! My Chloe(who I recieved from my neice when she didnt have time for her)started limping and needed surgery ,after surgery they thought she might have luxar petalla(she doesnt).But anyway,another YTer looked a few things up and found out Chloe came from Amish Ohio,from a puppymill.I have been educating myself ever since,I cannot stomach what I have seen! They are holding a puppy action in Farmerstown in December,I have never heard of these before either! I have been going to Amish since I was little,the shops ,,restaraunts and yes the puppy stores! I have even been there on the weekends these things are held and never heard a thing! I will be outside with my sign and protesting against this one,to give my little Chloe a voice.All these people need to be closed down!! I will never look at those poor little pups the same again! When we are in the pet store I'll say they usually sell atleast 2 while I'm playing with the pups,and these puppies sure arent cheap! It really surprises me because the pet store is really clean and the pups look okay(I guess,I'm not a vet)they just look well cared for,,,,boy was I fooled!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!