View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 04:33 AM   #10
kbfisher
No Longer a Member

Animal Smiley 036 Puppy Mills

I know this is a sensitive subject but I have to make a statement here.

The ASPCA and the Humane Society want everyone to believe that ANY Person male or female that has more than X amount of dogs, X being an unknown number, are running unlicensed puppy mills. NOT TRUE AT ALL. Not everyone that has dogs for sale is required to be licensed.

Let's face it. There are going to be those people in this world that are in the breeding of large amounts of dogs that are in it just for the money. They are to lazy to take care of there dogs and don't care if the breeding dog gets sick and dies or not. They don't care if the puppy is heathy, they just want to sell them. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE under any circumstances.

There are many good people that have small kennels on there property that take care of there dogs in every way they can and meticously clean up after them, give them their shots, worm them, clean them, etc.

These same people take care of new born puppies as if they were their children. They clean up after them, worm the puppies, give them their shots and play with them so they will make someone a nice and enjoyable pet.

I myself am a breeder of certain breeds of small dogs. Both registered and unregistered. I love dogs and when I see the ASPCA and the Humane Society lumping all breeders together as running unlicensed, illegal puppy mills, it just burns me up.

I'm disabled and have a fifteen year old son living at home. I depend on the extra money I make selling puppies to have a halfway decent life.

Please don't believe everyone that has a kennel is running an illegal nasty puppy mill. It's just NOT TRUE.
kbfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!