Thread: I knew better
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 09:59 PM   #1
Gabbymom
YT Addict

Default I knew better

I answered a free puppy ad.

Hello dear,
i'm happy that you finally replied my mail.I'm a Cameroonian that has naturalized in the U.S.A.I live in the city of Sacramento.I lost my three kids,Lilian,Shelly,and Henry in a car accident.so i had to take their corpses back to Cameroon,My wife died long ago and i'm now left alone.These puppies keep reminding me of my kids and that's the main reason why i'm giving them out.I cant just cope with the puppies and i don't thing i will be coming back now.I have spent a lot at my children burial.I only have the money for the flight.To that effect,i need someone to help me pay the $200 for the puppies crates.Please if you know you can try help me solve this problem.I have attached the pictures of the puppies below.I'm a nan of honor and respect,but i've lost all that because i have no family anymore.THE PUPPIES ARE ALL VET_check,AKC registered and will come with a 1 year health guarantee.I have left my house in Sacramento with a friend,so i will only be coming back after 4 months.I'm using God's name to plead with you,help me out and take these puppies.I don't even have a phone number.I'm totally broke.I dont have enough money to get one for my self.Please try to get back to me ok.
Thanks a lot
Amanda Runny.

"amanda Runny" <amanda_runny@yahoo.com>

There were 6 adorable pics, too.
Gabbymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!