View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 06:31 AM   #1
eensor
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Grrracie, my baby, my angel

Gracie went to the Rainbow Bridge on February !9, 2005. Needless to say, we were devastated. She ran under the wheel of my son's car as he was pulling in the driveway. We all went to pieces. Gracie would have been 8 on March 29th.
I should have taught her to be afraid of cars, but since she was outside with my husband, and never left our yard, we never dreamed of this tradgedy.

Three days later, it became necessary to have our senior rescued Yorkie, Scruffy, end his misery and go to the bridge. He can now see and hear, and no longer has kidney failure and dementia. Scruffy lived five years longer than the vet said he would when I got him out of the pound in Baltimore, MD.

The tears still come everyday, but we got Lexy yesterday and already she is giving new life and love to our house! We are determined to love her for herself and not as a "replacement" for Gracie. Gracie can never be replaced in our hearts, but we have enough love to adore Miss Lexy too

Thank you all for understanding the pain of losing a Yorkie. She was the closest thing to a child I could have without giving birth to her.

Elizabeth
eensor is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!