View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 09:55 AM   #5
wendybee
BANNED!

Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by eensor
Y'all are probably going to think I've lost it for sure now, but I think this is what Gracie would tell me if she could.......

Dear Mommy,

You don't have to cry anymore! Scruffy and I are at the Rainbow Bridge and we get to play with lots of animals here. It is always warm and sunny, and there are lots of treats!!! Oh, and guess what? Scruffy is young and can see and hear again! Everyday, Papa and Pappy and Grandmother come to get us and we get lots of loving from them! They are real fun and they are young and feel well too! Heaven is really neat! There is no such thing as "time" here, so we aren't sad without you and Daddy. It's hard to explain, but it's like we are here and there with you at the same time. Oh yeah, Mickey the Cockatiel is here, and so are Charlie and Nera! They knew all about us when we got here, and even though they are a dog and a cat, they get along great together! Everyone here does...all the wild animals and people's pets too! Of course I know that I am really your baby girl and not an "animal" at all!

Oh, by the way, I'm glad you got Lexy! You didn't know it, but I picked her out for you! I knew you would need her to help you get over losing me! On Earth, I would have been very jealous of her, but here things like that don't matter. You see, love never dies! Love is eternal. God made it that way. He is cool too, Mommy. He loves us so much! So, don't cry Mommy. We'll all be together again, and then it will seem like the wink of an eye.

I love you forever,

Gracie Mae

that was so lovely you made me cry, i do beleive that all animals and people are together and all the lovely animals iv lost are now with my lovely dad who also is able to do all the things he couldnt on earth.
so thank you for that it helped me too

wendy and rosie

wendybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!