View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 06:09 PM   #1
melanie daley
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019 Roxi is acting very nuts after surgery!! this can't be normal

My little girl Roxi had surgery on Friday.. She got fixed, microchipped, and had 14 teeth removed!! Your probably thinking thats a lot to do at once, so did I but I have a amazing vet and they say because Roxi is so small ( 2lbs 8 oz) it's dangerous for her to have to go under for surgery any more times than she needs to..
She is doing so much better already but she keeps jumping up like every two minutes when she's trying to sleep like she is startled and she just runs around like crazy and rubs her face on the floor, and won't calm back down for like an hour!! Then she calms down and the process starts all over again! It's starting to freak me out a little. The Dr said to call back tomorrow if it's still ongoing but I'm just concerned it's some permanent side affect from being put under for surgery.. I also stopped the pain medicine cause that made it worse, and since she's running around like this she can't be in that much pain!! Maybe she's just extremely itchy?? that's all I can think of...
Has anyone else ever gone thru this??
Thanks so much!
Melanie & Roxi
melanie daley is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!