View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 09:28 AM   #5
LuvMySissy
Luv my Angel, too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy4 View Post
I was SO CLOSE to calling you.....I was at the Affiliated Vet Emergency on Northline. I WAS TRIPPING! I was in complete panic and in and out of shock myself. My sister was with me and i know that sounds overboard but had you seen Bella decline as fast and hard as she did I thought she was gonna die and then i would panic BAD.

The flossies were gifts for Diggys B-day he got 4 total from all different stores so they were less than a week old. PLUS I had taken them away on Thursday due to Diggy getting the poops. SO they chewed them for less than 48 hours. Very scary.
You totally could have called me and I would have been there with you in a flash!!!!

That is really scary about the flossies. When I give my girls Pixie Stix, I will let them chew for a few hours and then I throw away what is left. I worry about repeated chewing and bacteria. I've heard of bacteria building on cow's hooves and things like that. I wonder if the smokey processing on the bully stix/flossies makes them more susceptible to bacteria??????
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!