Thread: Ummm...yikes!
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #1
kdlmon
☺Cooper☺
Donating Member

Default Ummm...yikes!

Well, I started off this week in a HORRIBLE way. I am always SO careful around Cooper. In fact, I drive everyone around me crazy by constantly warning them to be careful.

I had dressed for work and put my boots on. I stepped back and heard a slight yelp. I looked down and Cooper was limping a bit. I said to my husband, "I think I hurt him!" I snatched him up and started comforting him when my husband says. "I think he is bleeding." I looked down and sure enough he was bleeding...a lot.

Well, needless to say, I totally freaked. But I was able to wrap his foot in tissue and rush him to the vet. I was a complete wreck when I got to the vet and screeched something like, "IsteppedonmypuppyandheisbleedingandIdon'tknowwhy! " The women at the vet were SO great. They calmed me down, made me coffee and tried to convince me I wasn't a horrible pet owner.

The vet said I had ripped his toenail out and that it would grow back and Cooper would be fine. I was so relieved. But the moment I stepped on him keeps replaying in my head. Ahhh!
kdlmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!