View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
veguroev
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default YTers I need your prayers

Girls,
I believe in the power of prayers and right now I really need some support.
I had to take Jerome to the emergency vet last night b/c he was vomiting and vomiting and vomiting, then he got diaherrea. He had to stay overnight there. The diagnosis: Pancreatitis. This morning I picked him up and took hi straight to the his regular vet. Same diagnosis, but right now he is not eating and he still has diarrhea. The vet told me that he is going to keep him overnight with fluids and all that, he is afraid that by sending home he will get dyhadrated and get worse. I asked him if someone stays overnight with him he answer no, but they have machines that can control the dogs temperature or I don't know what else he told me. I'm just very worried about my baby. I feel guilty in a way b/c I changed his ID food to royal canine HE food and that is when he started getting sick, but doctors tell me that it could had been something else, not necessarily the food.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP MY BABY IN YOUR PRAYERS SO THAT HE CAN GET WELL. I REALLY NEED YOU YT FAMILY I REALLY DO NEED YOU ALL.
THANKS,
VENUS

CHIKIS, OSCARITO,JEROME, KIKI, AND NEGRITA.
veguroev is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!