Thread: Just wondering
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 11:33 AM   #7
nene1977
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyIIsMom View Post
I definitely think you are lucky. I wish I could train Toby to be that way. He usually will mark everything outside. But the minute we enter a new place he would love to mark everything in there if I let him. He's not neutered yet, but we are hoping to do so soon. He's already 9 months and still not fully potty trained so I am starting to lose hope. But perhaps the problem is too that we baby him. Well I suppose all we can do is keep working with him and hopefully eventually he will get it that he is to only potty outside.
Don't lose hope mine was almost a year before he was completely housebroke. And he still has an occasional accident sometimes. I started to lose hope and told myself it takes time to potty train a child so i can do this too. Plus it takes a little training ourselves we have to learn the "potty signals" some are more sutle than others.

Thanks ali I will try that I have people stop here a lot too since I babysit and my dogs bark at every car door. I like the fact they bark when someone knocks but not when a car pulls up as I live in town and they can hear when the neighbors are home and bark about it.
nene1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!