View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 12:19 PM   #2
Izzy Princess
Therapy Dog
Donating Member

Default and more from the B&B

5) Here is Macy and Jake - my new doggie buddies - they showed me around their place - boy do that have it made - they get to play with all the animals all the time and meet all the guests and get petted.

6) Yikes - my mommy says this is a thing called a goat...I'm not too sure of that thing but my mommy kept me safe and he was OK - he made this funny sound coming out of his mouth though.

7) Here is me and my mommy - I wuv her very much and so glad that she and daddy took me on my first ever vacation with them.

Oh - and mommy said I was awesome since I did't pee or poo at all in our room - I did everything outside and I'm only 9 mos. old....yay for me! Thanks everyone for looking at my pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Izzy's Bed & Breakfast Adventure Pics-izzy-dog-friends-b-b-101407.jpg   Izzy's Bed & Breakfast Adventure Pics-izzy-goat.jpg   Izzy's Bed & Breakfast Adventure Pics-izzy-mom.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!