View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 07:28 PM   #1
TammyJM
No Longer a Member

Smile Pictures Of Livi's First Professional Groom.

I took Livi for her very first professional grooming this morning and I think she looks so pretty! I had been grooming her myself but just recently she has become very difficult for me!! I think she figured out that if she cried at all,I would just stop because it made me feel bad. In the past week, I started noticing that her tummy had knots that were at her skin. She has never had knots on her tummy,just her legs. Her coat was just getting to the point that I needed to have someone that actually knew what they are doing step in and fix what I couldn't. The groomer ended up having to shave her tummy and also her tear stains....they were too matted as well. I hope that the fur in between her eyes grows out quickly but I may have to always have this shaved because her tear stains get super matted (very easily). I wanted to share some pictures of her new "hair-do". When I picked her up, she had the cutest Halloween bow but within 30 minutes that bow was a mess from her scratching at it.

Thanks for letting me share these pictures with you! Hang on, there's three sets of them.

Tammy

Here's my parti girl at 6 and a half months old.....
Attached Thumbnails
Pictures Of Livi's First Professional Groom.-livi-oct.6-07-1stgroom.jpg   Pictures Of Livi's First Professional Groom.-livi-oct.6-07-1stgroom2.jpg   Pictures Of Livi's First Professional Groom.-livi-oct.6-07-1stgroom3.jpg   Pictures Of Livi's First Professional Groom.-livi-oct.6-07-1stgroom1.jpg  
TammyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!