View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 05:31 PM   #7
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

I sent mine to all three too - since the links were sent - I did the outraged radio station listener....

Hi - I'm writing to you after looking up your station - I heard an ad on your radio station promoting Petland and I was shocked ! I wanted you to know they are the biggest buyers of Puppy Mill puppies where they mass breed. These dogs live in hell. Petland is the biggest buyers of these Puppy Mill Puppies.

Petland often sells sick and dying puppies to customers that have no idea how to find a healthy puppy. If Petland were NOT allowed to sell dogs - then the mass breeding would slow down immensly.

Petland has puppies shipped from all over the country - not caring how many die on the way - and the whole IDEA of selling puppies on the radio is disgusting. Animals need OUR help - If you LIKE the idea of dogs suffering and tortured in a puppy mill then I'm sure you'll delete this.

If I could shut down one kind of store in our world - PETLAND would be it - they are evil people and your radio station is supporting puppy mills and mass breeding by advertising for them.

I hate to sound like this - but you all need to watch where you get your money - You are actually increasing the Puppy Mill problem in this country by playing these ads.

Thank you -
Villette
Houston, TX
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!