Thread: question
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 11:40 AM   #14
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzangela428
I don't believe that anyone was trying to make anyone feel bad about anything..BUT I also don't think it is the best thing for a young puppy to be alone for long stretches, but sometimes it is the ONLY option..I think it is VERY responsible of to have someone go by even for 15 minutes to spend time with her puppy...no one was criticizing anyone as a pet owner

Oh, I know that's not the intention and I saw no one really doing that.... I'm just talking from past experiences from what I've read here in response to other people's questions. That's why I even hesitate to respond to posts like this one. I feel that I'm in the minority here (at least not many people are speaking up from my side) that Tatum gets crated for longer stretches than some. It may not ever be anyone's intention to criticize someone asking this question that Lexi Rae is asking but for those of you that have the joy and privilege of spending all day with your babies, sometimes it comes across that those of us that can't are not such good mommies. I guess it's not much different that the "stay-at-home mom vs. work-outside-of-home mom" debate that never ends.

What it comes down to is that I could see that she is feeling guilty for having to leave her pup and wanted to ease some of her concerns by showing her that there ARE other people that have to do the same. And since we seem to be in the minority, she may not hear that side of the issue.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!