View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 04:36 PM   #1
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Rainbow 2 Month Anniversary

Today is the 2 month anniversary of the day Bandit died. I can't believe its been that long already! It feels like just yesterday. The pain is still there, but it doesn't hurt as much. I have no idea what i would have done if it hadn't been for everyone here at this site. I don't think i would have been able to pick myself up as quickly as i did if it wasn't for all of you! thank you so much! I miss Bandit too much for me to describe in words. But, getting up every morning and seeing tucker makes me so much better. then coming on here and hearing all the funny stories and happy thoughts makes me so much happier. I just don't know what i would have done with myself it i wasn't able to come on here and tell my thoughts without having to worry about being criticized or made fun of. thank you, all of you! you are like a family to me. everyday it gets a little easier. i am determined that there will be a time when there are more happy memories than sad thougts about him. i just wanted to make a little tribute to him, and thank everyone for being there for our family!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bandit with bow.JPG (11.0 KB, 32 views)

All Gave Some; Some Gave All

Last edited by MeganS; 07-11-2005 at 04:39 PM.
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!