View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 10:51 AM   #3
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy in Waco View Post
No, Gizzy didn't change his gender! LOL

But, just in case I am lucky enough to have a little girl yorkie as our exchange buddy, I have a couple of questions about clothing for little girls.

The only pics I can find of girls clothing show the back. How do they attach under the tummy? Are they one piece like long shirts? Do they attach with ties, buttons, snaps, velcro under the belly? What closures are preferred?

Are there any fabric preferences? I would think the softer and more comfy the better, but I have seen some with lace, etc... Anything to watch out for?

Is there a certain style dress most yorkie mommyies prefer? Some that look better or are easier to put on or keep on?
there are usually two styles of girl dresses.... they either slip over their heads like a t shirt would, or they do up around their belly and around their neck. A lot of people don't like velcro because it gets caught in their pups hair and the noise scares the dog (Layla doens't seem to have either of those problems) and so usually snap closure or over the head (no closure needed, just one piece of fabric.... ) are prefered.

most vendors on here take comfort into account when making the dresses/pj's.

i find the over the head dresses (we have two from Des- Go Fetch) to look most comfortable... loll.. but what do i know.. Layla seems equally "comfortable" in any type, but ESEPCAILLY in pj's
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!