View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 09:26 AM   #1
missPenny
& Riley-bear, too!
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 036 Puppy kisses to Sissy & Debi (Shadow)

Thank you, thank you to Sissy and her mommy Debi (Shadow)!! Riley received a special brown box stuffed with goodies!! It was definitely worth the wait!

A soft, cuddly fleece blanket (Riley immediately tested it out; boy does she love soft blankets!! I felt bad packing up the one I made for our buddy because she kept trying to lie on it!)

Three, yes 3!, loofa dogs, one being the stretchy type which is perfect for tug-of-war with sissy Penny

Two pink puppy kong wubbas (she loves to chew on tough nylon material!)

Squeaky alien (PERFECT. This toy is a staple in our home; we desperately needed to replace the old one again - great pick!)

Two tough little tennis balls. (Riley has just discovered the joy of little balls, and now we have two more for her to lose under the furniture!)

Two BEAUTIFUL dresses. One is blue and yellow with a blueberry pattern, trimmed in lace and a bow; the other is a pink & purple heart/flower pattern with a pink polka dot bow and matching hair bow. Both have a d-ring attached! (Debi - you are awesome. I've never purchased little dresses like this because I usually think they look too fu-fu. But, I put these on her, and she looks so stinkin' cute in them!!!! Thank you for changing my mind about this style of clothing!)

A cute little doggie wooden frame

Card from Sissy complete with a little bone treat

Here are pics:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg box.jpg (85.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg open-box.jpg (151.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg blanket.jpg (138.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg gifts.jpg (186.9 KB, 36 views)

Mommy to Penny and Riley.
missPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!